Trash Handling / Sorting Grapples
Learn more about the Trash Handling / Sorting Grapples
Builtrite™ Trash Handling/Sorting Grapples are designed for handling, densifying and sorting all types of solid waste and C&D Debris. These grapples are ideal for use in waste transfer stations, C&D recycling yards and demolition sites, assisting with loading and sorting waste into truck trailers, roll-off containers or railroad cars. When fully closed, the lower edge of the grapple is angled down, allowing the operator to easily sort materials. The finest materials are used to provide maximum durability, exceptional performance and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. Key features include:
Model Trash Handling / Sorting Grapples custom-design configurations include:
- 360º continuous rotation on heavy duty bearing with high torque motor and high pressure hydraulic swivel.
- Large surface area when closed for optimal tamping performance.
- High tensile steel used throughout.
- Replaceable bushings on all pivot points.
- Bolt on replaceable wear edges.
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Can be offered in a hanging or wristing head configuration.
- Larger capacity arms (More width and depth).
- Can be mounted to Builtrite, Stationary Electric Material Handlers or excavators.
If you’re looking for the toughest, most durable grapple on the market, look no further... make it a Builtrite™.
More Images of Trash Handling / Sorting Grapples