6TSG-1000 Self Contained, 10 Yard Capacity Grapple
Learn more about the 6TSG-1000 Self Contained, 10 Yard Capacity Grapple
The Builtrite, 6-Tine, Self Contained Orange Peel Grapple is a fully self contained tool, designed for loading and unloading ferrous and non-ferrous scrap from ships and barges, in various dock side applications. Key features include:
- High tensile steel used throughout. AR 500, wear resistant steel used on all spade tips.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins with bushings.
- Radio Remote Controlled with easy to use, belly pack control package.
- Added hydraulic oil coolers to maintain lower oil temperature, especially in warm climates.
- Powered using a Deutz Diesel, 5 cylinder, air cooled, industrial engine, driving an industrial hydraulic pump to deliver 3250 PSI (224 Bar).
- Quick attach tines for fast and easy removal.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
- Multiple access doors for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Wider body design for protecting cylinders, without limiting easy access.
- High pressure cylinders with rod shroud covers.
- 3 spade configurations available: Narrow, Mid and Full Spades.
More Images of 6TSG-1000 Self Contained, 10 Yard Capacity Grapple